Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:55:05 EDT
Hi Kent,
I'm brand new to the list.  Please tell me the main points of Neanderthin .
How
does it differ from Atkin's???  Just quit smoking 3 days ago and I have to
follow
a program that will help me loose some weight.
Know it's necessary to exercise also, so I've started that too.  40 minutes a
day
on the treadmill.
Any help would be appreciated
Thanks
Abby
P. S. Sad to hear that Paul Mc Cartney lost his wife.  Just don't know what to
believe anymore about what to eat and what not to eat.