BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
"BP - Dwell time 5 minutes." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Mar 1999 14:31:39 -0500
When NYS Electric and Gas was intent on building a nuke on Cayuga lake a
bunch of old ladies got together to fight it (including Doris Brown). the
suits were so confident they agreed to put everything back the way it was if
the plant wasn't built. They were suprised at how much it cost. Maybe locals
should request the same of wall home staples. Another thing I learned from
my parents was that paying a little more was not so bad. My dad never
stepped in the Pyramid Mall in Lansing NY. Next to it is now a ghost HO JO
Does anyone know about restoring those plastic roofs?