From:
Pat Shechter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 08:48:17 -0500

Hello, All,

In the "Natural Remedies" section of the latest issue of Vegetarian Times
Magazine (April 1999), there is a long and very informative article by Ann
Whelan (editor/publisher of "Gluten-Free Living") entitled "Getting Rid of
Gluten," all about CD!!  I have a subscription, so my copy arrived
yesterday; I'm not sure if the magazine is available yet on news stands.
The magazine also has a web site
(http://www.vegetariantimes.com/index.html ), but the April issue isn't on
it yet.  Hooray to Ann Whelan for having an article in this magazine, and
hooray for "Vegetarian Times" for publishing her article!  (The April issue
also has a good many gluten-free recipes, and some of the non-g-f recipes
look like they could be adapted fairly easily.)

Pat Shechter
Boston, MA

Email:  [log in to unmask]