From:
Anne Washburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 20:15:40 -0500

I recently discovered that Bette H. has a new cookbook coming out, just on
bread. Below is the info from my order at amazon.com. The new Mallorca
cookbook will be available from amazon.com, too, after its release. (You
can buy it directly from the publisher until then). And, I am waiting
patiently for Carol Fenster's new cookbook to come out any day!

1 copy of "The Gluten-Free Gourmet Bakes the Staff of Life : Bette Hagman's
 Better Breads --Wheat-Free, Gluten-Free, and Wonderful"
 Bette Hagman; Hardcover; price currently unknown
     (Not yet released by publisher)

Bon appetit!
Anne Washburn
North Carolina USA