From:
Mildred Oberkotter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:48:43 -0500

Hi-- Another listserv informed its members of Dr. Tabor's willingness to
talk via email or phone regarding the use of Revival, a soy product for
menopausal women.  I emailed him asking about its potential implications
for those of us with CD, and here is his response.  I don't know where he
is located nor his speciality.  I'm sharing this for your interest, and I
can't verify the reliability of this information.  I'm also not using this
product at this time...

Mildred Oberkotter