From:
Carol Flynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 10:52:31 EST

All of you in the OKC area,
The next CSA/OK Meeting will be held on Jan. 12 at 7:30 PM at the Grace
Methodist Church, 63rd & Tulsa in Oklahoma City. Donations are being collected
to buy Winnola Porterfield, founder and former President of our group, a
special surprise gift. All of you who have meet Winnola surely love her and
understand the need for her to lessen her responsibilities due to failing
health. We love her and we support her in this difficult decision. We are glad
she is able to continue to have a supportive role in the group.
Please contact Vickie Peterson, our new president and contact person, for
further information phone number 405-949-1561 or email address
[log in to unmask] Please visit our new web site and watch it grow
<A HREF="http://www.angelfire.com/ok/CeliacDisease/index.html">Welcome to the
OKLAHOMA CHAPTER of the CELIAC...</A>
(http://www.angelfire.com/ok/CeliacDisease/index.html) This is an exciting
time for our group as we reorganize and give back a little of what Winnola has
given to us. Any and all volunteers are welcome. Please come and be part of
this support group.
Your Celiac Friend,
Carol Flynn
Guthrie, OK