From:
Suzanne Romey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 13:09:46 -0400

To anyone in the Durham, Chapel Hill, Raleigh, Greensboro, NC area:  Ron
Hoggan will speak at the Durham Food Co-op on Tuesday August 18, 7:00 PM
about his hypothesis that opioid peptides from gluten (and perhaps diary
proteins) may be a large factor in the increased incidence of cancer in
untreated celiac disease.  His perspective may have implications for a
significant portion of the general population.  I will be videotaping Ron's
discussion for broadcast on the Time Warner Access channel 8 in Durham, and
The People's Channel in Chapel Hill.

The session will be held at:

The Durham Food Co-op, 1101 West Chapel Hill Street, Durham, NC
Tuesday August 18, 7:00 PM

Please contact me directly if you are interested in
joining Ron for dinner on Monday.

I recently discovered that I probably have celiac diseasse thanks to Don
Wiss's suggestion that I read Ron's article about candida.  I probably never
would have found out otherwise, and it has completely changed my life.  I
feel well now for the first time in seven months!

Suzanne