Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 14 Jan 1999 16:46:11 EST
From:
Michelle Dahlke <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,

Sorry it took so long for me to summarize but the family has been ill with the
flu.

It seems it was a 50/50 split on whether they were safe to use with GF and non
GF foods.  If the stone was glazed most felt it would be safe.  However if it
is a pourous stone most recommended not to use for both foods.

My opinion would be since i was taught that a stone gets flavored and seasoned
by what you cook on it that cross contamination could  be an issue.

So I am going to try to contact Pampered Chef where i got my stones and plea
to them to possibly replace my stones otherwise they will be really of no use
to me now.

Thanks to all that responded to me.

Michelle in Maryland