Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 18 Aug 1998 11:17:12 -0700
From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>

I finally found someone who was helpful at KFC and gave me ingredients
on their Tender Roast and Baked Beans.  (We all already know that the
balance of the chicken is breaded and off limits.)
Here's the bad news:  Tender Roast and baked beans both contain
hydrolized protein made from soy, corn or WHEAT.  I didn't check on
anything else because if you can't eat chicken why go to KFC!
I explained to the public affairs guy that I talked with that if they
could just change the recipe eliminating WHEAT and stick with corn or
soy, they would have a bunch of new customers.  Don't know how far that
got.
The thing that I've found with most manufacturers/restaurants is that if
you ask nicely and explain why and how much this could increase their
business, they often will make adjustments.  It just seems to take
forever!
Diane