Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 20:28:25 -0500

Hello,

I posted to the list several days ago and I am convinced that I need to
find a doctor who rellay understands celiac disease.  I never presented
with the"usual" symptoms and I fear that what I am experiencing now are
also cd related symptoms.  Does anyone in the Phialdelphia area know of
a doctor who really understands cd?  I'm tired of being told it couldn't
be celiac related or it could be celiac related but they don't know
enough about the disease, or worse it is stress related take a Paxil.  I
live in Chester County and would travel to NJ or DE or even Baltimore if
necessary.  I'm tired of running from doctor to doctor.  I appreciate
all of your help.

Joan in Pennsylvania