From:
Ellen Switkes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 13:23:44 -0800

There's a new cookbook by Jacqeline Mallorca about to hit bookstores.  She
sent me an advanced copy.  It's called, The Perfect Dinner, Fine Food
Cooked with Foil published by Fair Oaks Press.  All recipes using wheat
have substitutes listed for g-f cooking. That's because Jacqueline is
herself a celiac.  It's great to see a regular cookbook with rice flour or
nut flour substitutes listed.  I  look for her recipes in the San Francisco
Chronicle food section, they are almost always gluten-free.

Ellen Switkes
Oakland,  Ca