Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 19:28:46 -0800

I would like to have a better understanding of "leaky gut."  I assume we
don't have any way to know if we have it.  If one does, what takes place?
Dr. Jack, you mentioned it in one of your posts if you would also like to
comment or any of the medical profession.

Not reacting very strong concerns me as to when I am doing damage or when
I am not.  For example, onions might be the culprit of me not feeling
well today---or was it a gluten accident.  I can't always determine the
difference.

Thanks in advance.

Sharon in Kansas