Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:23:50 -0500

I would like to clarify that I  meant no disrespect to people
with a peanut allergy. On the contrary, I am awed at how
efficiently they have executed a battle plan and am impressed
at their scope  -- food labels now warn of traces of nuts,
airlines stop serving peanuts, schools have gone peanut-free,
and the good folks at Kinnikinnick made a shift in
their product line.

I am not pro-peanut-induced-death and I am not in favor
of little rosy cheeked children dying ...

I guess you could say that I have peanut envy. <tongue
still very firmly in cheek>  ...

Thanks tons to all who wrote  ... I hope this clarifies the
point I so clumsily attempted to make before.

Tracey in Connecticut   GF lodging:  http://www.innseekers.com/feature.htm