VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 03:22:12 -0500
A fascinating article about the ADA and guide dogs in Hawaii. I kept
reading to find out why this article was appropriate for a list serve for
visually impaired computer users. The closest thing that I found was a
mention of a computer chip that could be part of the dog's collar to allow
for real time training of the dog or something like that.

Still, I'm not sure that a single chip on a dog collar qualifies as a
computer or a computer related accessory or activity.

Or maybe you meant to post your article to another VICUG-L, the Visually
Impaired Canine Users Group.

Peter Seymour