VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Donahue <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Nov 1998 15:40:47 -0600
Hello listers,

        today I received word that my new computer is under construction and
was aske which software i wanted installed before the machine is ddelivered
next weekend.  Concerning Real Audio I am not sure if I should install
version 5.0 or G2.  What are the differences between the two programmes?
Which of these programmes is more speech friendly with jfw 3.2?  thanks for
your help in advance.  I can't wait to get this new rig up and running.
Hope you are all having a good weekend.  talk to you later.

The power of the dream
The faith in things unseen
The courage to embrace your fear
No matter where you are