From:
James Kerr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 09:32:14 -0500
Do you mean you are trying to set the time in Windows, I am assuming thats
what you mean. You can set your time-zone by clicking on the map if thats
what you're trying to set and to set the actual time you look at the top of
the map and next to were it says time-zone, it says date & time, click there
and it will open up the window to set time.

   ...James

|Hi,
|I have a packard bell monitor, and I tried to set the time back, but
|unsuccessful
|First I double click on the time icon at the lower right of the
monitor,then I
|click on time zone, where I have check on ( Automatically adjust clock for
day
|light saving changes)
|Can any one advice me on what steps to take to change the time.
|Thank you in advance.
|
|Leonard.
|
|Michi Imamura wrote:
|
|> Hi,
|>
|> I have a AMD K6-2 333 system on an ASUS 100mhz board.  I haven't been
able
|> to get Windows'95 to install the CL PCI 32 voice sound card.  It will
|> sometimes detect it and run a psuedo install on start up.  It doesn't
show
|> up in the device manager.  So I tried to install it manually but it never
|> gets added to the device manager in the sytem profile.  I haven't tried
any
|> sound files through DOS.  I am pretty sure that Windows is at fault.  Any
|> suggestions would be very helpful.
|>
|> Thanks,
|> Michi Imamura
|>
|>                          PCBUILD's List Owner's: