From:
Michael Chan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 11:07:58 +0800
On Wed, 21 Oct 1998 11:46:07 -0400, Brian Franck
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

The S5016 is the model number of Ensoniq AudioPCI, which built with the
ES1371 chipset. The Ensoniq AudioPCI is the same card as Creative Labs
Sound Blaster PCI64, except Creative Labs revised the driver to let it
support 64 notes instead of the original 32 notes. I am using the original
Ensoniq AudioPCI, and the SB PCI64 latest driver which supports the EAX.

>Here is what I have found for web pages:
>This is the ES1371 from Creative:
>http://www.soundblaster.com/sound/ensoniq/
>
>This is the page for the S0516:
>http://www.ensoniq.com/www/oem/multimedia/mm%5Fhtml/html/apci%5Fs5016.htm
>
>They appear to be identical with the stats.  I wrote Creative and
>asked them if it's the same card.  I will tell you what they say.
> I think the stat that means it has 3 internal audio inputs is: MPC-3 CD
>Audio in.  I will keep looking.
>Brian

 Michael

                                  -----