From:
Larry Fisk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 15:18:53 -0600
Thanks Jim and John Morgan;

 I called Laser Products (Kansas City)
 and the guy was kind enough to tell me to
 check for continuity between the contacts on the fuser
 and mine is open.
   He said the order to check on a "50 service" message is:
 1- fuser
 2- power supply
 3- circuit board.

  So If my client can afford the fuser (and me) I'll
 go ahead and try the fuser. Costs $65 for a rebuilt w/exchange.
 Or $55 to rebuild yours. Also found a fuser rebuilt kit for
 $39.95 http://www.shopnc.com/refills/canonex.html
, but I don't
 really feel confident to rebuild one. So I'll go with the rebuilt.
 Anyone rebuilt a HP fuser?

     | ><>  Larry  Fisk   <><
     |      Fisk Computers
     |      Fruitvale, Idaho

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**