From:
Angus Macdonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 10:30:44 +0100
One of the guys at my workplace had the same problem - sort of like
cloumns of short horizontal lines towards the right hand side of the
screen, getting worse as Windows were moved around. Replacing the main
memory cured it, but I don't know what type he had before. In the end it
didn't matter as he wanted to play games so I sold him a real graphics
card.

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**