Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 09:57:23 -0800
>blood work showed a "negative calcium balance" during the entire
>year.  That is, his body was losing calcium faster than it was
>acquiring it.  Over a longer period of time, this would threaten
>osteoporosis.
>
>Todd Moody

Dear Todd and List,

I am taking about 1000 mg of calcium per day as I felt I was losing a lot of
calcium on all meat, my son takes calcium, too. Especially,  I lost bone in
my jaw area.

But on the Autism list, they said that parents of kids on all diets noticed
the  biggest improvement on calcium,  more than on any other supplement.

Still, I think an all meat diet that did not include bones, could rob the
body of calcium.

What other things did that article talk about?

Mary

ps Has anyone found the composition of bone marrow, or can someone make an
estimation?