AAM Archives

African Association of Madison, Inc.

AAM@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Brewoo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAM (African Association of Madison)
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 14:35:31 -0500
Jacques/Mu Fedjo,

I think you have done a great disservice to the African community than you
thought otherwise. What is the meaning of this thrash. There is no big deal
in thinking that you don't want to defame Ghana or whatever.

I am a Ghanaian, I am proud to be Ghanaian and I will always be a Ghanaian.
I hope you are an African and will be proud to be as such. Stop washing your
dirty linen in public. I believe this forum is for discussing more
important issue which will enhance the development of our beloved countries
and the continent.

In this present age the effort is in building racial integration than
pitching one against the other.

What is the point in sending us the sexual escapede of some idiots.
Moreover, there are worse things happening all over the world that are not
worth discussing because of their little importance to the development of
mankind.

If you believe that some biased person conducts a biased research and feeds
you with a biased information and you thinks it is worth discussing then my
brother be careful and sit up.

Probably you can send this mail to Agona Swedru.

Have a nice weekend.