VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dingram243 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Mar 1998 12:55:42 EST
what about those isp's who refuse to make there services more user friendly
for those of us who are blind.  What should or can we do? I'm currently a
customer of aol but they can't seem to tell me if they plan to use pop3
servers or if there's a way to go directly to the internet through them.  Also
because they do not have pop3 servesuport it is next to impossible for me to
access news groups that are not connected to aol.and since microsoft has
teamed up with aol it is not possible for me to use netscape products when
accessing the net and geting in to the news groups.  What do you plan to do
concerning this situation?