VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lynne Koller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 10:17:46 -0500
I wanted to second the praise of Iowa Department for the Blind Tutorials.  I also
teach adaptive technology and this has been a tremendous service.  For Frank and
others, here again is the URL.
http://www.blind.state.ia.us/assist/
I also have a request.  I am working for a Masters in Educational Computing.  I
have to interview someone with a disability.  I have a series of questions I would
like to E-mail anyone who will contact me directly
Thanks for you help in advance.