VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elizabeth Zammit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Nov 1998 15:46:15 -0600
Hi members

            I hope that this message finds you all well. I'm writing to
inform you, that the site that's been created by a visually impaired that
goes by the name of Mike Gorman, is up and running smoothly again. I
actually wrote a message sometime ago on his behalf, so all of you members
will visit his site and write to him directly by giving him your comments,
suggestions and messages of encouragement, so he'll improve the site as time
goes by, and of course, he'll be VERY VERY VERY VERY HAPPY that his site is
becoming VERY VERY VERY VERY popular on the net like a lot of well known
sites have become, because they are visited by hundreds, thousands and
millions of people quite often, because the site will be really worth
while visiting site. Like Mike Gorman's site is. please, let's make visually
impaired and blind proud of them selves, and that they are also a part of
the society and we definitely, can't do without them! Just in case for new
members on this list that like visiting VERY VERY VERY VERY COOL SITES, the
url of Mike Gorman's site is as follows: http://www.jps.net/mpgorman Mike,
will be delighted to hear from as much as possible subscribers on this list,
because Mike likes to meet new people over the net, like me! <SMILE> I hope
that all of you people would add Mike Gorman's url in your bookmark file,
so you won't lose it, and visit the site quite often, like you visit other
interesting and favour it sites too. Let's make a difference in the world,
also from the comfort of are homes, knowing that we have the chance to do
so, so easily by typing on the keyboard. Believe it or not, with a message,
you can change a person's emotional state and well being too, because when
you write to a person or persons, you automatically are giving them, a lot
of love, affection, and strenght, which is what everybody wants in life
to continue facing the challenges that we all encounter in our lives every
single day. I thank you VERY MUCH, for your attention to this VERY VERY
VERY VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE AND I HOPE, THAT WE WILL REALLY MAKE A BETTER
WORLD IN THE REALITY AND NOT ONLY OVER THE NET. I hope, that Mike will tell
me, (when I'll hear from him,) that a lot of people that are subscribed on
the VICUG-L mailing list, have visited my site, and wrote a lot of positive
messages to encourage me, to continue maintaining the site and that's what
i intend to do...... better yet, i'll continue to improve it, so i'll have
more and more surfers visiting the site! <SMILE> WOW! THAT WOULD BE REALLY
GREAT! <SMILE> I thank you once again, and I hope that Mike's site will
really be visited by a lot of surfers that are on this list!

Regards from your new friend:

Elizabeth Zammit.

Elizabeth Zammit - Horoscope sign: VIRGO - CALLING FROM PC WORLD! :-)
E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Net-Tamer V 1.11.1 - Registered

Index of Vicugs	http://trfn.clpgh.org/vipace/vicug/vicugs.html