VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Johan Roos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 08:39:06 +0200
Funny that two of you could not find the URL in the article, because that
is where I found it.

Can anybody tell me, though, where the article itself was web posted?

----------
From: Steve Zielinski <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: edu/tech/us: bringing the civil war onto the web
Date: Wednesday, June 10, 1998 4:53 PM

You are correct that there was no web address in the entire article.  I
did a yahoo search and found it at:

http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/vshadow2/

I did a quick look at the site and quite a number of the links don't have
alt tags with them either.  Maybe a polite request to the web master to
place these simple tags would be useful if you find yourself looking at
the site a lot.  I think I will check the site out a bit myself and if
these lack of tags bother me, I'll write a little request myself.  Take
care.

On Wed, 10 Jun 1998, Arsa Alen wrote:

> In the civil war article I didn't see the website.  I guess I missed it.
> What is the civil war web site.  thanks

|  Steve Zielinski  (N8UJS)  |