VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Michael Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Gravitt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 May 1998 20:37:36 -0400
I am glad to have read this press release about Tim Cordes.  I had an
opportunity to meet him at an ACB convention last summer when ACB awarded
him a scholarship.  Great guy.  If any of you were at the convention, you'd
remember his as one of the recipients who did a presentation on Thursday
morning.

Take care.

Mike

Michael W. Gravitt