From:
Dave Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 15:26:23 -0500
Hello Listeners,

I seem to have lost the auto-play feature on audio CD's.  I have gone
into MY COMPUTER to check to see if the auto-play feature was enabled in
the action box under file types and it has PLAY in the action dialogue
box.  This that does mean it is enabled doesn't it?  I then changed it
to where it was just PLAY to see what would happen and it still didn't
work (like I expected).  So, I then enabled it again (PLAY in the action
dialogue box) and tried again to no avail.  I then tried a Print Shop
Clipart disc in it to see if an application disc would work and it
started up automatically.  Is there some other settings in MY COMPUTER
or somewhere else that I am missing?
TIA

Dave Schroeder

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**