From:
"Aaron D. Wieland" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 16:19:15 -0500
Donna wrote:
>Curious whether anyone notices they lose weight this way (as might be
>presumed) or specifically *doesn't*.

I lose weight on that kind of diet -- but, in my case, that's a bad thing.
Currently, I weigh about 160 lbs., more than I've ever weighed in my life;
I'm 5'11", lean, and have heavy bones, so I think that's a good weight for
me.

I'm sure that a "fruit cleanse" works well for many people, but I'm
definitely not one of them.  I strongly doubt that it would benefit anyone
who feels better on a low-carb diet.

Cheers,
-- Aaron