From:
Amadeus Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 13:03:23 -0400
On Tue, 25 Aug 1998 09:05:07 EDT, Aaron Sugarman <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>, and let the sun beat down it's LIFE
>upon the meat...
>
>I'll call it Essene Meat Bread...   :)
>
>Aaron

Aaron, it seems you like the Essene-evangelic from Skezerly/qumran ?
I find it quite impressive on nutrition.

It has a section on Caloric Reduction James Crocker would like:
 "And  when you eat, never eat unto fullness.  ...
 So give heed to how much you have eaten when your body is sated, and always
 eat less by a third.
 ...For I tell you truly, he who eats more than twice in the day does in him the work of Satan.
 ...Eat only when the sun is highest in the heavens, and again when it is set.
 And y
ou will never see disease ...

And on anti allergene nutrition by reducing daily variety (i like it much):
 "Take heed, therefore, and defile not with all kinds of
  abominations the temple of your bodies.
  Be content with two or three sorts of
  food, which you will find always upon the table of our Earthly Mother.
  And desire not to devour all thing which you see around
  you.  For I tell you truly, if you mix together all sorts of food in
  your body, then the peace of your body will cease, and endless war
  will rage in you.

It strongly suggests seasonal variation (as should be found in nature),
alas(for some) including grains and milk, but much fruits and herbs.
(Grapes, almonds, figs, green herbs, including drying instructions):
 "From the coming of the month of Ijar, eat barley;
 from the month of Sivan, eat wheat,
 the most perfect... From Tammuz, eat t
he sour grape...
 In the month of Elul, gather the grape that the juice may serve you as drink.
 In the month of Marchesvan,
 gather the sweet grape, dried and sweetened by the angel of sun....
  You should eat figs rich in juice in the months of Ab and Shebat,
 and what remain, let the angel of sun keep them for you;
 eat them with the meat of almonds in all the months when the trees bear not fruits.
 And the  herbs which come after the rain, these eat in the month...

It promotes raw food and condemnes cooking:
 Therefore, eat not anything which fire, or frost, or water has destroyed. For
 burned, frozen and rotted foods will burn, freeze and rot your body also.
 ...With that fire of death you cook your foods in your
 homes and in your fields. I tell you truly, it is the same fire which destroys your foods
 and your bodies...
 Eat nothing, therefore, which a stronger fire than the fire of life