NO-MILK Archives

Milk/Casein/Lactose-Free List

NO-MILK@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:48:09 +0200
OK guys here's my two cents worth ... I'm not up to
snuff about all of this milk reaction stuff ... but
I know for many it's about not being able to process
the protein in the milk and it has to do with size?

I know that I was very reactive before and I'm not
so much now ... and the thing that's different is
that my MD diagnosed me and treated me for and we
healed my Leaky Gut.

Connection?  comments?

I think there is a connection with my disabled daughter
and my Autistic Foster Son too.  I basically treated
them like they had Leaky Gut and they both improved.
Took my son off milk and gluten and poof no seizures
in 4 years now.  :)

Love,

Amy