BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Rudy Christian <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 14:04:49 EDT
Anni wrote:

<< while I agree about the architects and find it amusing that Autocad put a
 spell checker in their latest release, obviously not realizing that spelling
 is a very low priority among design professionals, let's not leave
consultants
 out of the spelling issue.  I've had some of my best laughs from reading
 reports from consultants.

I have to say some of my best laughs come from reading suggested corrections
made by spelling checkers, which are most likely the true culprets (sp?).

But like AutoCad....there's no turning back (it's dark back there).

Rudy