BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pam Blythe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 29 Jan 1999 09:35:57 -0500
And have you had any hotdogs with onions since then?

01/28/99 05:09:32 PM ----------

Quirky? One evening on the way home on the LIRR I bought a hotdog at the
Jamaica Station, with that weird NY onion mix, and was wondering if a
person
could think themselves into insanity. It must have been a rough day. At
that
instant I bit down on the hotdog and concurrently pinched a nerve in my
face.
The result was bell's palsey. One half of my face smiled while the other
half
drooped. Laughing was somewhat disturbing.

Since then I have been timid to think about quirky things. I also advise
taking the I-Ching seriously.

][<en