BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Molly & Tom <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - Dwell time 5 minutes.
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 10:29:52 -0400
> Measure your expectations in decades and you will not be dissapointed.

I think this is excellent advice, which I take to heart.

>Did we meet at one of the Strawbery Banke Preservation Field Schools? I'm
>in Portland, Maine. Let's get together sometime.
>John Leeke

No, we haven't met at SBM as I only went through this last years' (1998)
field school. I returned to Portsmouth to intern for John Schnitzler in
mid-September, and am actually returning to Brooklyn NY tomorrow - too bad.
I will certainly be back up here though to do more work with these very
talented people, and would love to have the opportunity to come meet you.
Portland appears to be a very interesting city, given what little I've seen
of it. Some of the materials I've read/learned from have been written by
none other than yourself, so I'm thrilled to make the connection. Perhaps
you might email me your own email address so that I don't have to bore the
whole list with personal notes. Or perhaps no one really minds...Regards,
Molly Van Meter