VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

"VICUG-L: Visually Impaired Computer Users' Group List" <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Kelly Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Aug 1998 20:33:00 -0500
This message was posted to myself, mark and Gregory, the listowners.  it
provides details of a new technology access resource.  Please use the
addresses given to obtain more information.

kelly

From: F.St. Jean, Per. <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

Please write me and we can assist.
I think that you would be interested in the ``tech at its best meet Melissa
page``.
She types with her eye  on an eyegaze sys. and has severe Cerebral palsy.

We are a new volunteer organization just starting  and I thought  you would
be interested in what we are doing, helping people get on line and
supporting them with computer technology.
If you need help or know someone who does, it would be a pleasure to help
them overcome some of the barriers with PC technology.
Please visit our site all the  information is there.
http://www.phoenix-online.org

If you have any comments or requests please email me at:

To get our free newsletter put subscribe as the subject  and email:

If you would like our Complete Mission Statement I will gladly send it to
you.

Fran
http://www.phoenix-online.org
Phoenix On-Line Foundation
#Comic_Chat_Phoenix
General comic chat with facilitators and help
available for adaptive technologies

VICUG-L ARCHIVES     http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.html
INDEX of VICUGS		 http://trfn.clpgh.org/vipace/vicug/vicugs.html