Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Betty Ellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Dec 1998 01:30:18 -0500
Dennis,

How can you get the display to go back to the darker to lighter
features.?  I changed my display to "windows standard" but decided I
like the other way (darker to lighter) better.  Under "scheme" there was
nothing (blank). I changed to window standard and then went back and
there was no blank space.  I realize I should have "saved as" and given
the blank space a name.  Any way I can find my lost windows 98
appearance?

Thanks,
Betty