From:
"Robert F. Eyerman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Aug 1998 18:57:27 -0400

Dear Listmates, I have a gluten free vitamin to add to Daniel Winter's
list.  If you are on the East Coast, Hannaford  Brand vitamins can be found
in their stores and I have called their representitives and they have
assurred me that all of their vitamins and their painkillers are gluten
free.  They will also research their own brand name products for you and
let you know if they contain gluten or not, and will also send you a list
of their brand name gluten free products.  Their headquarters are in Maine.
 I live near Utica, NY and we have a couple down here, and I believe there
are some in the Albany area also. They were formerly known as Shop n Save.
Take care everyone.  Karen from Central NY, USA