From:
Beth Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 14:31:26 -0500

Thanks to everyone who replied to my question about Barbara's Brown Rice
Crisps Cereal.  Responses from almost everyone stated that they are
totally safe and delicious... based on this, I tried them and have eaten
them without any problems!!!   Two people stated that they or a family
member had intestinal upset after eating this cereal, but they attributed
that to the fruit juice in the cereal, not gluten. Many also told me that
the corn flakes from Barbara's are safe too!
 I am excited that I have foung "another Rice Krispies"!!, and will be
making treats soon!!!
Thanks again to all who responded.
Beth in CT