VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"wang.." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 19:36:08 -0400
If your friend has a shell account on any provider, he/she should be able
to compile C program.  If your friend has problem to link the files, I may
be able to help him to write a makefile, which can be used to compile and
generate executible program.  All he needs to do is to type "make" on Unix
system.

Ren Wang