From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 23:27:57 -0500
>From:    Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Figs

Figs are very good for other nutrients as well as calcium.  They sometimes
fill in some of the essential amino acid cysteine in my diet, as they have
the highest source of this of all fruits and veggies I now of.  They also
have good potassium, copper, iron, manganese, okay magnesium, and of course
fiber, as well as other trace vitamins and minerals.

James Crocker
"Beautiful are the things we see.
More beautiful those we understand.
Much the most beautiful those we do