Date:
Mon, 7 Sep 1998 11:25:54 -0500
Hello Mike:

If you study the philosophy of Jainism and the ancient languages from which
Sanskrit is derived, you will find a vocabulary far richer than we use here
on this list for discussing the finer points of logic, and observation.

A lot of "flames" on this list could be avoided by first defining our terms.
Our modern English unfortunately allows ranges of interpretation which the
richer vocabulary of the ancient languages precluded.

Mahesh Shah aka ElectronicBoy