BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anne Sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
BP - His DNA is this long.
Date:
Thu, 3 Sep 1998 20:47:08 EDT
In a message dated 9/3/98 4:20:31 PM, Ken Follett wrote:

<<I'm always curious how laid back and slowly office workers seem
> to respond to the world, though I realize that I am trapped in my
perspective
> which appears relatively more agitated.
>
> ][<en>>

I try to be one of the responsible architects who realizes the urgency of
getting information into the field.  BUT.  As for office workers being slow to
respond.  Do you realize we are sometimes managing up to 13 jobs at the same
time??  All the owners, generals, field managers, coop presidents, etc., etc.,
etc. are calling at the same time needing God only knows what RIGHT NOW.  The
grass is always greener.......

Anne