VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Johan Roos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 16:54:01 +0200
Jim wrote in part:
"I believe in the addage that you can draw more bees with honey than
vinegar.""

Point taken if bees are what we are talking about.  But seriously, though,
I do not want to be understood as rejecting all forms of strategy in favour
of the hammer.  Jim knew his employers.  He knew how best to handle them.
He had a job and he wanted to keep it because he enjoyed it and because he
knew his employers were satisfied with him and, if I may say so, who
wouldn't be?  His advice has rendered me ample assistance in the past.

JR