VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stu Turk <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 22 Jun 2002 10:31:40 -0400
From: Barry Murdoch <[log in to unmask]>

> I am looking for a cursor (insertion point) enhancer that will enlarge the
> cursor in an html document.  The settings options in Windows accessibility

    Try ToggleMouse from www.togglemous.com (I think...I can't find the
correct url just now.  It might be just www.toggle.com )   There is a 30 day
trial version that can be downloaded.  After installing it look through the
different pages in the cursors Select filed for the "HighVisibility Cursors"
page.  There are also pages for selecting more visible "I" bars and
hourglasses plus some other features. Registration is only something around
$15 (or was when I bought it some years ago.)
    I believe you want to select one of the thicker "I" bars (which is what
I think they call the editing cursor) for use in Word and Wordpad.