VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Denise Lasprogata <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 15:54:24 +0000
Please take a moment to read this and submit input.
        D Squared is a Philadelphia based company offering greater
access to the garment and home interior industry. Our mission is
to educate the consumer about different prices ranging from the
lowest available price to purchase a product to the highest the
item sells for.  At D Squared, we want consumers to know where
they can find a pair of blue jeans for 15.95 and where they can a
find a pair for 49.95.
        Currently, we are developing a new web based project and
would like to get your feedback.  Our new web site will offer the
services described above by simply submitting a proce request on
our web site.  For example, a member of our shopping network can
type in an item name such as blue towels and a manufactuer that
is listed on our site such as Bed, Bath and Beyond or can just
request all manufactuers prices and we will list for you the
lowest to most expensive cost for the item.  The site is updated
weekly to keep members informed on price changes.  In addition to
this service, we will provide information on how to contact
stores by phone or mail and in some cases will link you directly
to the store so items can be purchased on-line.  Finally, we will
be publishing a monthly newsletter reviewing the latest fashion
and home interior trends.  Our newsletter can be accessed on our
site or members can request an e-mail copy.  Please note this
site is speech friendly for members who are visually impaired.
        The annual fee for membership is 25 dollars and includes
unlimited price quotas, contact information services and a
subscription to our newsletter.  My question today is would any
one be interested in using these services and do you think the
price is fair?  Please post your feedback.
Thank You,
Denise