VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Peter Seymour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Oct 1998 06:01:13 -0400
For years, I have been trying to do a search for a simple hard return.
This was very easy in 5.2. All I did was press F2, and then press the
return key.

With the 6.1, some programing wiz decided that pressing the return key
would bring me to another menu choice. The same is true for the tab key.

Well, I have tried all kinds of tricks to fool the F2 search to accept the
hard return code, but I have not succeeded. I can get it to accept the
hpg, or hard page code by pressing Control return, but entering a simple
hard return escapes me.

Peter Seymour

VICUG-L ARCHIVES     http://maelstrom.stjohns.edu/archives/vicug-l.html