From:
Pinelands <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 1998 11:24:51 +0200
Hi

It depends really what you are going to us your system for and which PII you
are going to buy. I personally only buy AMD for business use and Intel for
home use. If you want to play games etc.. then get an Intel chip for better
compatability and performance although the new AMD chips are not lagging far
behind.
On the HD again same thing...what do u need it for.
For High Performance - IBM DeskStar Range are good
Reliability - Seagate/WD
I have no experience with Fujitsu but I have a vague feeling that they are
affiliated with WD for some reason but I'm not sure.

Cheers
Kevin Hains

                                  -----