Adam Lloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 20 Sep 1998 22:11:43 -0400
Hi everyone:

I was in the processor of cabling my house so I had to cut off the
conector on some network cable. It is 10base2 kind. It requires a T
connection and terminators. I was wondering if I need to buy some kinda
of crimper to put a new bnc connector on the cut end of network cable.
If I do can anyone point me to a place to buy/see them on the net?

thanks,

| [log in to unmask]              [log in to unmask]  |
| web: http://www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/park/2835  |