From:
Ben Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:32:58 -0400
I posted earlier about a hard drive problem and one of my concerns was the
temps inside my case.  They normally run 48 degrees C, 118 F but can go up 6
or 7 more degrees if I'm really pushing the video card.  I have a power
supply fan and a CPU fan.  I'm thinking about adding another fan.  The
problem is where?  I have a generic mid tower ATX case.  It has a air intake
grill, I assume, on the front of the case.  Behind that inside is a plastic
housing that looks like a fan housing but of course there is no fan.  Is
this where I could add a fan?  Should it blow in or out?  Thanks.

Ben Moore

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**