From:
Wayne & Tammy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 17:42:41 -0500
Hello all,

Twice in a two day period, I had a systems in front of me that would
lock-up on bootup.  One system still had the bar changing colors at the
bottom of the screen, the other did not.

The strange thing is, however, that when I rebooted, and did a step-by-step
confirmation, saying yes to everything, the system would boot properly.
When I would shut down and restart, everything was fine.  This was the case
with both systems, which now work properly.

My question is... What happened?

Any help would be appreciated.

Wayne Rowlinson

                                  -----
       **Need help with PCBUILD mailing list? Send an Email to:**