From:
Stan and Cory <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 23:10:36 -0400
Many thanks to Ray for the information re pemmican.  In addition, I'd
appreciate knowing how to wrap it, what size is a snack portion for a 110
lb. female, and how do I best carry it while traveling?  The
moisture-collection issue may be a problem???  How did the North American
Indians and French-Canadian fur traders "carry" their pemmican when away
from home base for an extended period?

Thank you, Cory